Phatnoise/US Import tax?

Ed

Reaction score
Make sure you contact the vendor first, because when I looked into buying PhatNoise from the States, one Audi/VW dealer wouldn't ship to the UK at all.

could you buy the phatbox and have thm send it to a friand and then have the friend ship it to you as a gift or would you still have to pay taxes Here in Puerto Rico if I recieve anything thru the post office I dont pay taxes
just a thought I LOVE MY PHATBOX I drive a TT had the PHATBOX for 1 year hope this helps

what i heard is that if that if the parcel if marked " WARRANTY RETURN" then you will not pay custom charges as custom charges would have been paid already. however i dont think you find anyone to do this, too risky not worth it i dont think. just thought id mention it.

benw123 said:
Make sure you contact the vendor first, because when I looked into buying PhatNoise from the States, one Audi/VW dealer wouldn't ship to the UK at all.

luckily where i got mine from mikanmotors who was a VW dealer did with no problems at all.
:arco:

Yeh the other option is to ensure they put the value of the item as very low ( though if it goes missing you are screwed).