Blaupunkt problems!!!!!

Beerzo

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!
Reaction score
Got a brand new Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB52 and for the life of me I cannot get the back speakers to work with out getting feedback through them.

I am using an ISO adapter (Autoleads) but if I plug the yellow plug into the the adapter which switches the rear speakers down to the main speaker plug I dont get any sound in the rear speakers. (This worked fine with an Alpine headunit but not this one)

If I plug the yellow plug direct in the new head unit I get sound from the back that is fine but if I turn on the ignition i get a load of crazy feed back.

Anyone know how this can be solved??

:blownose:

The rear speakers run off a seperate amp bolted to the left rear speaker (on a B5 A4, non Bose). You need to run new speaker cable from the HU to the rear speakers and just bypass the crappy piece of shyte.
It'll be way too underpowered to balance with the fronts anyway and the amp is crap quality, not really worth struggling to get it to work properly.

So fitting cables to run to the back should solve the problem?

Do the rear speakers not need that wee ampy thing?

The wee amp just allows Audi to skimp on the stock HU i.e. it only needs an internal amp to drive the fronts, rather than a 4ch amp to drive all the speakers. Just Bypass it and problem solved, and better quality sound as well as the wee amp is made by those people much admired for their audio excellence - Nokia.

Cheers dude will give it ago over the weekend!!!!!