anyone got any decent ice installed in there motor ?

This is my A4 Avant install.

I have a set of Focal Polykevlar 165K2P speakers in the front & a set of Focal Polyglass 165 V2 in the rear powered by a JL audio 300/4 Amp.

My sub is JL Audio 10W3 V2 powered by a JL Audio 250/1 amp in my own custom made box.

Both amps are located in the left hand cubby hole.

Tunes are supplied courtesy of a hacked 80 gig Phatnoise located in the right cubby hole.

This setup was originally connected to a standard Audi concert II headunit (non-bose) controlled by a Sony Crossover Located in the glove box.

I have since installed a Kenwood KDC-PSW8531 head unit & steering wheel remote.

I chose Kenwood so I could keep my phatnoise & convert it to a Keg (with a little bit of extra hacking I also converted the Audi SSA to Kenwood VIOT for free, so I have the voice prompts as well as ID tags.) :)

The infrastructure is still in place from my first upgrade so I can swap back to the Concert II for a stealth install but still using the amps and speakers very quickly.

Nothing fancy but it sounds well and I like it.

ken.jpg

jl.jpg

phat.jpg

i have a very big install in mine, including a ps2 dvd playersetc, but the car as gone to aps for 2weeks, so sorry can take any pics at the mo! will post them when i get it back!

i'm working on stealthy install at the moment. pics will be up in a couple of weeks