ISO adapter

If you just rewire the rear speakers back to the HU then you won't need any adapters and you'll improve the sound as well. The adapter is only needed to provide a pre-out signal to the crappy little rear amp in the A4 (bolted to the left rear speaker magnet) on the non Bose system. Just run some speaker cable straight to the rear speakers and bypass the amp.
If you have the Bose system then you'll need the one listed for Bose.

Have a look at the rear speakers from inside the boot. If the left one has some gubbins attached to it (some metal work & electronics) then you have the non Bose system. If the speakers are Bose they should have something on them relating to Bose, and they will be driven off a seperate amp hidden in the boot.
Blaupunkt is just a straight plug & play though you may have to swap the perm live & ignition on live as Audi wire them back to front. If you already have an aftermarket HU then this probably has already been done.

Thanks Andy, the car is in the garage just now so just have to wait to find out what speakers ive got.
About the wire swapping, i fitted the aftermarket Blaupunkt myself but never swapped any wires (novice as you may have nocticed!), it works fine until the ignition is off then it stop playing. Im guessing thats due to me not swapping the wires yes?