Anyone tried one of these with their Ipod?

Thats sorta what mine is like, it wont charge the ipod will just allow you to play songs thro the cars speakers basicaly, you will have to select the songs from the ipod.

Yep fair enough I can't control the ipod or charge it with the lead. Just wanted to know what the sound quality was like... Got to be better than the itrip solution I currently have!

sound quality is excellent, sounds wicked now i have my own sub connected, its just conencted thro the aux port, so theres no reason for there to be loss in quality.

I've just looked up what you meant by 'iTrip'. Yep, pants :)

But surely you must know there's a thousand and one solutions to listening to your iPod/whatever through your H/U? Apparently the iPodonistas highly recommend that Dension thing.

rich1068 said:
I've just looked up what you meant by 'iTrip'. Yep, pants :)

But surely you must know there's a thousand and one solutions to listening to your iPod/whatever through your H/U? Apparently the iPodonistas highly recommend that Dension thing.

I know, I know, I know I was just begin tight! I'm planning on changing my car at the begining of next year so thought if I could get away with spending less I would! saying that I still need to decide what I am going to change it to so it might take me a little longer.

J.

tbh i prefer to control the songs thro the ipod instead of headunit, i sit my ipod in my drink holder easy access, and its much easier to select a song than scrolling thro the headunit display. Only downside is the charging but ive just ordered an incar charger for the ipod from ebay for a few quid, incase im ever on a long jorney and the battery goes flat which is very unlikley the new nanos are meant to last 24+hours