Have you had your volume fixed?

Lovegroover

Reaction score
My Bose Concert has had to many volume tweeks it would seem and needs the Eeeprom chip replacing :noway:

Have many people had their head units fixed and if so where.
The only place i've found recommended is OE Electronics.
Anyone with any experience of using them and approx turnaround times?
Cheers.

yep. I used them,turn around was 2 weeks. Good if you want to keep the original head unit but the 80 quid price tag you could put towards and good head unit.

Yeah im after getting mine fixed too, its so annoying!!

Is this a permanant fix or will it happen again???

I think its a permanent fix, as its a newly designed chip, I still get slight crackles when Im adjusting the balance or fader (probably the knob itself)but other than that it does exactly what it should do

confusionhunter said:
the 80 quid price tag you could put towards and good head unit.

Yeah, i have considered this but to be honest i quite like my set-up. And the idea of simply removing the h/u and re-plugging when fixed rather than doing a new install and new changer etc. appeals to me. Plus it's cheaper and with an imposing house sale messing me about enough as it is, i think this is the simplest option!

Mind you i am tempted by an MP3 jobbie :shutup2:

yea.... Ive not long finished a decent upgrade but decided to keep the concert head unit......
A lot of head units these days look out of place in some cars.:puke2:

Im wondering, is there a connector aven a simply line in adapter available for the concerts to plug in an MP3 player or something?
more music!! :thrashi:

O E Electronics Ltd.

Address:
Unit 5-6 Four Brook Business Park
Stanier Road
Calne
Wiltshire
SN11 9PP

SH*T What am i gonna do without a stereo for 2 weeks?:wtf:
I'm actually gonna have to listen to my phone :sadlike: