nokia ck7 and a4 (b5)

macmukka

Reaction score
Am just installing a CK-7W BT car kit and need some advice, where should I put the main control box?

I have taken the glove box out, as I'd read other posts somewhere saying there was space behind, but I cant seem to see a good place. Any ideas?

Also I have mouted them mic inside the central "light" unit behin a small "grilled" area near the interior light switch, as I thought this is wherre the audi mics were perhaps mounted?! Will this work? I think it probably will, I have a similar arangement in my mini with the OEM kit which works.

Also I cant get the search function to work on the forum? Any one else? Obv. I'd prefer to know your opinions on mics....

best -

ok for all of those of you who have been on the edge of their seats waiting to see how I solved this one ;-)

simply araldited the bracket to the bottom of the black ducting behind the glove compartment. shimple & effective.

Mine is screwed to the metal re-inforcing above the fuse box mate, with the mic mounted by the light. That way if one of the fuses were to go i can get at it without removing too many panels etc