Chris NottEM Tuning
    6th Gear

Status

CD Changer Cable

Could anyone outline how to remove the boot panels on my S3 to access this area to see if i have a cable for my soon to be phatnoise install.

Thanks

Matt
    2002 Dolphin grey S3 - Sym2+bose, heated leather, ally mirrors, R32 ARB's with superpro, Jabba stage 2 map, TFSI coils, Samco TIP, Forge DV & privacy glass

2010 Green Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R - Akrapovic baffleless race can, LED cluster & HID's

wanted for 8L S3:
    Unmarked grey rear bumper panel
    Milltek system

2. # ADS
    ADS

Senior

Status
    You should be able to see the connector on the end of the cable by removing the half panel -where the cd changer usually lives. If you look through the gap it should be clipped to the inner wheel arch, or at least mine is
    99 S3 Absolute red

6th Gear

Status
    i ll have a look, its just i ve seen photos of where it is usually positioned & cant see mine.
    2002 Dolphin grey S3 - Sym2+bose, heated leather, ally mirrors, R32 ARB's with superpro, Jabba stage 2 map, TFSI coils, Samco TIP, Forge DV & privacy glass

2010 Green Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R - Akrapovic baffleless race can, LED cluster & HID's

wanted for 8L S3:
    Milltek system

6th Gear

Status
    guys i need help finding this cable i still cant see or feel it theres so much stuff in the way HELP !

wanted for 8L S3:
    Milltek system

Reverse Gear

Status
    pull and pry with a couple screws in there, the very back plastic trim pops right off.
    Last edited by bluetybo; 8th July 2006 at 05:24.
    06 A3 2.0 FSI, DSG, Brilliant Black, and I live in Canada, brand new to North America, I LOVE IT.(so far)

6th Gear

Status
    Guys i m still having trouble with this cannot find or feel any un-connected cables around the wheel arch area. I attempted to remove the surrounding trim that supports the parcel shelf in but failed miserably cause it just did nt want to budge. HELP !

wanted for 8L S3:
    Milltek system

5th Gear

Status
    If you have an S3, you probably have a cd changer lead attached and from memory it is located in the left side cubby hole when you open the hatch. The cable should be clipped up somewhere by the sub amplifier.
    Porsche 997 Carrera 4 S - Black, Sport Chrono, Sport seats, PCM, Nav, Tel, Park assist and rear wiper (Yes!, its an option!)
    2012 Audi Q7 Sline Plus - Daytona Grey ,Nav+, Wheel upgrade, Storage and tow pack.

Gone -2007 S5 4.2 ,2008 S3, 2007 TTC 3.2, 2007 RS4 Saloon, 2004 S4 Saloon, 2006 A4 2.0T Sline SE,2002 A3 3.2 Sline, 2001 A4 1.8T,2001 Boxster, 1983 911SC,1992 Corrado G60,1988 GTi.

(Vag com owner)