A3 replacement concert 2 options

stevieb_170tdiquattro

Reaction score
hello, apologies I'm very new to this and today has been emotional buying my first Audi. - A3 170TDI Quattro

anyway I'm loving the car however I'm not overly impressed with the concert 2 radio although it does have this BOSE speaker system i just think the radio just looks very boring.

I'm thinking of a few options and have had a look in other posts but not much answers my questions.

1. i could replace it with the RNS-E sat nav although looks pretty costly and is it just a straight swap?
2. purchase an aftermarket double din
3. or I'm also thinking about mounting a nexus 7 tablet............ (I'm certainly not going to be making holes in the dash was just more thinking about buying a decent mount) for this option I'm hoping to find an adapter which i can plug into my exciting radio and play music easily through the tablet (and also charge at the same time) without having to put all of my music into specific folders like I've read about with the XCARLINK adaptors. unless I'm wrong and anyone is able to do this pretty easily? my car does have an aux port but I'm under the impression ill loose a fair amount of quality through this.

if anyone has any suggestions id really appreciate it, cheers in advance.