Tracking down 13 pin plug on an S3

ToneDeaf

Reaction score
I have a 53 plate S3, been trying to see if I have the 13 Pin plug stuffed in the back where it should be. Is it fairly obvious if you do, hard as I try cant see one. Were they fitted as standard or did you have to specify the lead from new. I have the sub, wondering if its underneath that?

Any clues greatly appreciated

Have a good look for it but some cars didn't come with the cable. Yours is a later model and i'm fairly sure that later models didn't come with them....

It should be clipped to the bodywork quite far back in the left cubbyhole in the boot, quite a way past the rear seat belt reel.
CDchangercablelocation.jpg

Just had another good look, dont look like I have one, what a sod, was keen to get one of those Phatnoise fellows, never mind.

Cheers for your help

[ QUOTE ]
Just had another good look, dont look like I have one, what a sod, was keen to get one of those Phatnoise fellows, never mind.

Cheers for your help

[/ QUOTE ]

not having the cable pre-fitted isn't a show stopper though, why not fit it yourself, or even get one fitted?

Yeah there was that option. Im guessing its a fair bit of work to lift interior to fit neatly. Anyone had this done, not sure I can be ***** to do it myself.