A3 2011 cheap jap stereo

cenci

Reaction score
Hi all,
currently got a concert gen ii+ fitted to my 2011 audi a3

was thinking about buying a cheapo ebay unit as want something that looks a bit more modern and has iphone, sd card compatibility. Seems a straight forward easy option.

has anyone had any experience of these and can point me to a decent one, seen them on fleabag for about £250-300.

afe they straight forward to fit also. Thanks

I bought one about two years ago installed it and it was amazing all the features it does unfortunately that's the only good point with my exspereiance of them, mine worked for roughly 30 minutes the eBay seller didn't reply to my emails by the time I contacted eBay the time you have to complain had expired, paypal didn't want to know because I hadn't paid by credit card I had the funds in my account.
I then struggled to find someone in UK to look at it in the end someone on the MG forum did it for me but I had to send it to Southern Ireland he ordered a new cambus box from China it worked but I then had a problem a month later with the loading of the Sat Nav through the SD card so I cut my losses and moved on.
They probably have got better to be fair but I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole, if you must buy one make sure you get it from a UK seller