EM TuningSky Insurance
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: RNS-E MP3 Load?

  1. #1
    d5aul's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kent UK
    Posts
    26

    RNS-E MP3 Load?

    Recently taken delivery of an A4 SE with the RNS-E DVD plus Satnav.
    Its an excelent system apart from a small niggly issue, Most times I turn on the Ignition, the DIS displays MP3 Load & it takes about 15 to 20 seconds before music is played.
    This seems to happen about 70% of the time, the other 30% of the time the music plays straight away!

    Has anyone else experienced this problem?

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    The911SC's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Wales - Swansea
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: RNS-E MP3 Load?

    Could be down to the sd card you are using. These do see up to 4Gb cards but I have experienced some problems the same as you on my cheapy 1 gb cards... but not always...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO