Android Integration....

preetkk

Reaction score
I am looking to add an Android unit to my Audi A5 2010 sportback (currently has Audi Concert).

I have found "AUTORADIO GPS/NAVI/BLUETOOTH/ANDROID/IPOD/RADIO/DVD Player" on ebay (item no. 261265571671) which has android built in I wondered if anyone has any expierence with these.

Still undecided whether I want it or not yet lol

I have 3G MMI basic navigation system with 6.5” low resolution screen and there are no aftermarket devices for it. All those devices with WinCE or Android are compatible with Concert/Symphony radios and with dvd player as main unit which has to be installed into the glove box.

I had Tronsmart T428 so I decided to order video interface, Android compatible USB touch panel controller and flexible touch panel. I have touch screen controllable Android system running and everything is installed behind the glove box and passangers fuse box.

Please check my video at youtube for more details:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx0tHSIlGg4

I have 3G MMI basic navigation with 6.5" low resolution screen. There are no aftermarket Android devices for it, all those units are for Concert/Symphony radios and with external 1DIN dvd player. I had Tronsmart T428 Android TV stick so I decided to order video interface, Android compatible USB touch panel controller and flexible touch panel. Everything is installed behind the glove box and passanger side fuse box. Now I have fully working touch controllable Android running on my car :)

Please check my video for more details:
Using Android TV stick on Audi A5 sportback - YouTube