Audi s3 2000 bose concert tape stereo which lead

tiki2402

Reaction score
Hi, im removing my s3 bose concert tape player stereo with no cd changer or cd player for a sony one, I ordered a pc9 410 lead as ive been told that this will connect the cars wiring harness to the sony head unit, no luck, went into my local dealer and he's charging £50 for the lead I need, could anyone point me in the direction of a place on here or online that does such a lead just for a better price? Thanks

so for the sake of #2.05 you are risking purchasing online where it's harder to return? LOL I'd use the local guy and then if it doesn't work you could perhaps return it

Good point, but this may be available even cheaper, was jusy wondering if it is the correct wire.

Out of interest have you connected that blue wire up in that loom?. you need to make sure that's turning the amp on or you'll get no sound, I've been out of the audio game for about a year so off the top of my head I can't remember if that cars got 2 main lives or just one, if you've only got 1 you'll need to find an ign feed.

failing that if you can post a picture of the looms in the car I'll be able to help you a little more

No I didnt actually, it looked like it didnt connect to anything, I think it was just the totally wiring loom, think I will purchaee the one I mentioned in my first post, thanks for the reply though