Xtrons DD HU... how can do i hook up the OE rear amp and speakers

What model Xtrons do you have and what speakers do you have in your car? I have the A3 specific Xtrons and I had to use RCA inputs from my quadlock to connect to the RCA outputs of the headunit to provide my Bose amp with audio feed.

What model Xtrons do you have and what speakers do you have in your car? I have the A3 specific Xtrons and I had to use RCA inputs from my quadlock to connect to the RCA outputs of the headunit to provide my Bose amp with audio feed.

It's an xtrons td602 hu and it's running the original speakers from symphony 2 system with the powered amp in the parcel shelf

Is it quad lock? Do you have the pin diagram from the top of your original headunit and can you look at which pins are connected on your cars quad lock too. I had to do this to work out what pins should be where.

Sorry for the delay here are the diagrams from both head units
O/e
null_zps52fc8c07.jpg

Xtrons
null_zpsba6c4a2d.jpg

Got sound from the fronts but can't seem to get the rears working

Do you have a cable that has the RCA cables like here:

PF71A3A-12.jpg

PF71A3A-13.jpg

I'm not sure, I am new to canbus and audi. Is yours a canbus car?

I would suggest that either LR and RR are not connected to the correct wires or the remote on for the rear amp is not connected.

On your cars loom diagram there is a section that says line out, the RR pin should connect to the Purple (or Purple/Black) wire on the Xtrons loom and the LR should connect to Green (or Green Black). Is this the case? If so then chances are the remote on for the rear amp needs connecting.