13cm Vibe components for A4(B5)

albgut1

Reaction score
I'm about to get these http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_...7a717393a4dc213 or anything in the price range (budget £50) for the front doors for my A4 Avant 96 P reg. My worry is if they fit with only using adaptors and no modding? The mounting depth of the above is 64mm. These will be powered by my Alpine head unit so not going to be amped. Thanks.

they SHOULD fit. im not too sure of the A4's mounting depth limits. however if you do have any problems mike at CAD will sort it out no problems. the vibe components are a okay choice. have you looked at a sub yet? what head unit is it?

I doubt they'll fit as the Rainbow components I installed in my B5 (SLX230) were a real squeeze and they are only 54mm deep. It also depends on the size of the magnet as well as the depth

I mounted Infinity comps on the spacers, they are around 56mm, if you need to reduce the fitting height, you will need to make MDF rings as stated already

nice choice of headunit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif are you looking at getting the stuff right now? because i know CAD are doing a CADvent thing this year (i think) so some special deals will be organised soon

Ummm I doubt very much the cardboard door cards are really gonna be able to take advantage of the 60Hz, you really do need a sub to get anything decent out of the Audi system.