Bluetooth Kit for K750?

Reaction score
Hi all who has Bluetoth kits in their cars?

Just wondered which kit to get?

I have seen the HCB-30 and HCB-300, is the 300 the new version or what?

Also how easy is it to fit as i dont want to make my car look like an ex police car by drilling the dash to bits.

Cheers,
Paul.

Yeah i saw that, how easy is it to fit?

Where did you get it for bout £50.

Did you have to drill yourr dash and stuff?

Cheers.

I DID have HCB300 which was perfect with my T610, T630, bit flaky with K700 and attrocious with K750 - BUT, the kit was spot-on, it's the K700 & K750 which are piles of stinking horse dumpings as far as b/t is concerned.
Bought my missus the HCB-30 which was fine with her K700 until about 1 month before she ditched it & got K750 - fine now.

I on the other hand, just changed my HCB-300 kit for the HCB-700 - it's the dogs' !!! digit dialling is excellent. WARNING though: mount the kit's controller unit on a flat horizontal surface like I've done and you'll be LONGING for Audi's MMI set-up !! I keep trying to change CD track or volume with the ****** thing!

I got it off ebay...

As for fitting, pretty easy to be honest with you. As long as you know your way around cables/connectors etc then put aside 3 hours max to fit.

No drilling dash or anything like that. There is only one visable wire which is going to the control pad. This comes out of the dash just below the steering wheel (through the join). The actual control pad is self adhesive...

Ahh Dicky, glad you found it easy to fit....
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As for the 300, it has more profiles than the 30 so if you use more than 1 phone in the car, you dont need to re pair it.
I have the 30 in My A4 and its fine with my K750i.

[ QUOTE ]
Ahh Dicky, glad you found it easy to fit....
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As for the 300, it has more profiles than the 30 so if you use more than 1 phone in the car, you dont need to re pair it.
I have the 30 in My A4 and its fine with my K750i.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found it extremly easy to fit Jon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I have the HCB-30 and it is easy to install and works great, I have no complaints and changed from the nokia CK-7W kit as it wouldn't work with the ericsson phones..