NOkia Bluetooth

Masterm8fo

Warmonger
Reaction score
anyone got Nokia N70 ???

im thinking of upgrading to it and want to use if with my SE handfree kit ?
anyone know if they work well together ?

Can't help you but dont go down the route of a Sony Ericsson if you're tempted.

I may be alone with my probs but my Ericsson ownership goes back to the old T28s and T68i which were too slow and crashed on me constantly.

Now 5 years later the latest K750i still crashes on me and isn't a patch on any Nokia for speed and quality!!

Sorry but I had to get that off my chest!

I must be really lucky with my K750i as it works without flaw!

I have also just had a HCB-30 SE Bluetooth car kit fitted (courtesy of The911SC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif) and after all the bad press about how crap the BT is on the K750i working with car kits etc I have to say that this combo of phone/car kit also works without flaw! I am really impressed!

I have been a Nokia man for many years and once made the mistake of trying a Sony J5 (big mistake) but I have to say that the K750i is superb..

Doesn't help your N70 query though sorry!

well i have Sony k700 (after T610) and im gonna upgrade to Sony w800 as soon as ther are any more available

had look at N70 and its more like PDA and doesnt have Nokia old style menus
I think sony phones are fine and never had any problems

I think I'm still in Nokia mode when I use the Sony Ericsson menus and go too fast for the phone to keep up.

Nokias are a blokes phone as you dont need to open the user manual to operate it but with Sonys the manual needs reading!!

May be at 27 years old I'm outta touch with modern phone technology!!