A4 Concert Head Unit

Nessy

VW + Audi mad
Reaction score
Hi,
My recently acquired '99 A4 Avant with Concert head unit and factory 6 disc cd changer came minus the HU instruction manual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif .
Have managed to work out its features courtesy of the info available at http://www.ibiblio.org/tkan/audi/radios/ but am hoping that another owner can help me out with a query?
Is there any way to repeat a track on CD at all? With out pressing the back button that is!!
Have discovered the random/shuffle button,and don't think that there is a facility to repeat either a single track or the whole CD, but can live in hope... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Thanks

Paul

Have acquired a Concert instruction manual now and there is no repeat track button, just as I suspected /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

what is it abbout concert manuals, mine was missing too. As you now have a manual, and no doubt perused it end to end, you may know if there Is a separate traffic RDS volume setting and if so where do i get to it??
cheers
chas

[ QUOTE ]
what is it abbout concert manuals, mine was missing too. As you now have a manual, and no doubt perused it end to end, you may know if there Is a separate traffic RDS volume setting and if so where do i get to it??
cheers
chas

[/ QUOTE ]
Presume you mean altering the volume of traffic announcements?
"Press and hold TP button, and switch on radio.The display will show TA and a number representing the volume level which is currently set".
It goes on to say to use the rotary volume control knob to adjust the volume up or down as desired.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cheers for that, should stop Radio Local deafening us next time we're on a long trip.

Chas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif