Would a tt CD player (8J0 035 195 D) fit b6 a4

kevlil

Reaction score
Hi

My concert head unit doesn't want to read cd,s properly. It keeps skipping and not being a great fan of these disc cleaners, I was reviewing my options Audi head unit or third party? I had noticed a tt 6cd multi changer but have done this before gone a bought all the bits then found out they won't fit together ( ho hum)

Anyone selling a decent head unit that won't confuse the local Norfolk lot when I ask them to help me fit it!

Any suggestions would be helpful

Tia

Kev

Hi

My concert head unit doesn't want to read cd,s properly. It keeps skipping and not being a great fan of these disc cleaners, I was reviewing my options Audi head unit or third party? I had noticed a tt 6cd multi changer but have done this before gone a bought all the bits then found out they won't fit together ( ho hum)

Anyone selling a decent head unit that won't confuse the local Norfolk lot when I ask them to help me fit it!

Any suggestions would be helpful

Tia

Kev

The TT 8J has a built in surround if you get my drift and it curves in at the bottom so unlikely to match up if you google images of the TT unit you will see what I mean

Thanks a lot that makes perfect sense! Of course Audi wouldn't make their stereos interchangable (it's too straight forward)((plus money saving))

Thanks again