CD player help

graham-tdi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i was just wondering if the audi double din concert radio has the same connections as the symphony double din. also would the CDC function still work?? reason being i have a symphony but it has a tape player with it and i dont like the look of it.
Oh one last question, where can you find out the radio code if its not in the book??

Cheers

No, the newer radios have quadlock, yours is iso, also antenna system is different, so wouldn't get optimal reception using a 2+ unit.

TBH you'd be better to upgrade to rns-e if antenna system is needed to be done, as the rns-e is compatible with existing antenna system already, so swapping for a concert with very little difference as opposed to an rns-e which gives you nav, sd card mp3 usage, better unit by far than a concert 2.

Sweet any ideas where from?? Also would I need to do anything with the radio antenna?

Thanks again for the help

I can supply the antenna kit & adapter, also have the radio but I think you have this already.

TBH mate I can sell you a mk1 rns-e unit at a fair price if interested, it would give you allot more for your money & require no antenna work except the adapter behind radio, PM if of interest.