Used Dension gateway 100 question

tuffy

Reaction score
Hi all. Just bought as per title off ebay.... it came with quite a large cradle for the iphone/ipod to sit in.....i'd rather just have a cable that plugs straight into the bottom of the iphone rather than the clumsy cradle

Thought it woud be a easy case ofgoing on ebay and buying one....cant find one, can anyone help?? BTW its 9 pin

strange that they have a cradle as an option... brought mine and it came with the iphone cable. I brought mine from dynamicsounds. It might be an idea to speak to them and see if they can get you the cable only.

Thanks. I have found one on ebay but its £32 just for the cable! thats nearly what i paid for the Dension 100 system!!

Thought they'd be ten a penny on ebay!

Sorry to ask again..... But does anyone know where I can get one from without paying through the nose??

Thanks

I might have one kicking around in the garage somewhere.

Give me a day or so to look for it and I'll upload a photo to see if it's the one you're after. I'm sure it was for the Dension 100.

Tuffy, you got a pic of the cradle as thats what i'm after at the moment? I take it you'll want to probably sell it.