Which bluetooth car kit works with K750i?

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to get a bluetooth car kit and was looking at the Parrot CK3000. I don't want anything to flashy and this fits the bill.

I have heard that it doesn't work very well with the K750i but managed to pair it up with my mates parrot CK3000 but obviously didn't have much time to fully test it out as it wasnt my car...

Anyone using this combination of car kit/phone? Should I be looking at another car kit? Can anyone recomend one that definately works with the K750i?

Cheers
Rich.

The bluetooth on the K750i is not as good as it was on T630, T610.....(keep going backwards in time and you get the idea).
doesn't always connect
doesn't always STAY connected
doesn't always transfer to the car-kit on an incoming call.
tried several firmware versions on the phone, still no joy.
SonyEricsson still working on the solution apparently.....

Hacking me right off i can tell you.
Replaced my 3 month old K700 with the 750 as I think it's a mint phone, but the b/t is so buggy. I still have my T630 (work sim in it) and my T610 (not using at the mo), both work like a dream. Even my old T68 which was being used by my son, has b/t which simply does what it's supposed to, work.
There seems to be a mobile network/comms expert over on the esato.com forum that seems to be testing firmware updates from SE as part of his job, so I'm keeping a watch over there for the goodnews oneday that it's been sorted.

David