Replacing B6 Concert for Pioneer' ISO LEAD

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Reaction score
Website
www.unit9remaps.co.uk
Got a Single din concert in my B6' m replacing it with a Pioneer AVH-p6600. Im confused to what iso lead i need to have to get it all working.

IMG_0043_zps5fe56bac.jpg

Heres a picture of the 3 block connectors i have from the back of the stereo. Also have the aerial and a little yellow block i believe is for the density aerial or what ever it is.

Image084_zpsfa9d6ab5.jpg

now i need to connect those standard loom (iso) to this. this is the loom off the back of the Pioneer.

IMG_0044_zps4a0a10c9.jpg

I must be needing a new iso lead to suit but which one.

You need a PC9-404 as it's a non Bose system.
The brown ISO connector plugs straight into the speaker output ISO on the Pioneer to feed the front speakers
The black power ISO (bottom) plugs into the ISO on the Pioneer, but you will need to splice both the yellow and red 12v feeds together so that they are both connected to the perm live on the Audi loom (red with white stripe) as you don't have a switched ignition on live on the Audi connector.
Then the rear RCA's on the Pioneer plug into the PC9-404 and the other end plugs into the feed to the rear amp (black 20 pin mini ISO top connector), with the blue flying lead connected to the power antenna or remote on feed from the Pioneer, to switch the rear amp on with the HU.
You will also need an ISO antenna amp adapter to feed power to the aerial amp, with the blue flying lead connected as above.