Help Me Get Aux On My Concert (pics inside!) can anyone in S.Wales code?

Maxumo

Reaction score
Right ive got a Concert with iPod integration and I'm looking to also have an Aux Input

I bought this but realised my iPod connection takes up the slot, I removed the iPod connection and tried the new aux just to see if it works and it didn't - I also disconnected the aux input and connected into the iPod connection that also didn't work is it at all possible?

2ecefeed.jpg
77b21a69.jpg

889ef04d.jpg

Last edited:
In your Ipod plug (blue) you should see the three pins empty that match up to your pins on the new white connector, you need to move them over from the white plug to the blue one.

Use a very small screwdriver to remove the black insert from the white connector and then gently push in the holding pins and each wire should slide out.

Move the wires over to the black part of the blue plug by removing the black section out and inserting the pins into the empty holes.

I think i said this in the first thread you made, the radio needs coding to enable the AUX port, until you have that done you will never see the AUX input.

Coding

0?x0xxx:
Options 3

+1 = Analog Input (AUX)
+2 = Multifunction Steering Wheel
+4 = Telephone

Yeah I did that, didn't realise it needed coding though

Anyone in South Wales that can code?

Thanks for the help dude

Not sure of help, but I maybe in bristol on saturday, if you wanted to pop over, also cirencester & stroud over weekend.

I had someone do it for me today thanks anyway!

Thats the same as mine, am waiting to see my local retrofit guy about sorting mine out - shud be this week, will let you know......

Please matey I have a road trip to turkey waiting for me and I really can't be bothered with CDs :)