Audi a4 b6 190 s-line speaker question

bigcarnut

Reaction score
Hi Guys picked up my audi a4 on thursday night its a 54 plate 190 s-line

i was wondering i have read about the bose system in some cars now in my car it does not have bose badges on any of the doors but i seem to have 10 speakers

I have the ones on each of the doors
I have one on the top of the dash in the center
and i have a speaker/sub in the boot when you look in and up at the parcel shelf there it is in the middle and on the inside of the car on the shelf it has like a speaker grill

did the non bose system come with all these speakers ??
just wondered if my car was just the standard system

thanks for any help given
cheers David

Last edited:
i have the same car 04 with the audi concert sterio system. it has the logo on the head unit

Thanks for the reply mate

just found it odd having all those speakers and just wondered if it was the standard system or the bose system

i had a wee look in the boot but can't see any amp

I have always drove a ford so this is my first Audi really well built car just not so many extras as the mondeo st tdci i had

so just thought i would ask yous guys if my system was standard

i also have the concert system but not sure about the bose logo when it switches on have to look for that if it has it

No you have the stock system, all A4's come with 10 speakers. The Bose welcome on the HU means nothing you can code it with VCDS/VAGcom to be on or off, it is purely cosmetic.

sorry i meant it has"audiconcert" written on the head unit itself, not on the display