Audi a3 2004 with Rns-e language problem

stevieb

Reaction score
I have just bought a 2004 a3 2.0 tdi and it has a rns-e mmi unit installed in it. The unit works ok but there is no english language in the menu settings. i read another topic on here and it seems like someone has hacked the unit and replaced english with polish. the sat nav is english speaking its just the menu language.

I dont have access to vagcom to change it like the other thread advised. and under the car menu on the unit it says sw 0750.

i live in st.helens in the north west near liverpool and manchester. i wondered if there is anyone local i could go and see who could fix it for me will pay any price just need it downgrading and then updating. it has the 2010 europe maps disc with it. many thanks, ste.

ye mate where abouts in manchester? i spoke to nigel yesterday n he said it sounds like it needs downgrading n then updating to the 0650 version. also need the phone module to be put back on because it isnt working at the minute mate. if you could do that for us id pay n travel to manchester no problems,thanks

Hi mate I tried pm u but I don't know if it sent or not nothing's in the sent box. If u pm me your number I'll ring u mate. I can make it up tonight or sat or sun. Nice one