EM TuningBadger5
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    3rd Gear

Status
    Craig I've sent you a PM about buying a unit from you without the fitting - any chance you can respond asap please?

(I'm not sure if you got it or not though because it appears your userid has changed half way through this thread).

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Sir Scouser Benitez

Status

Question

HI Craig,

I have a '52 A4 with a Concert II head unit.

I'm looking at getting either the RNS-E or the RNS-D installed. The problem is that i'm not too sure what the main differences are between the 2. I also wouldn't mind having the bluetooth phone done too, but i aint got a MFSW - can this be done? I also like the idea of the phatnoise too.

I'm looking for a breakdown of how much this would cost (parts & install) - and if they can be done or not. If i cant afford all of them at once, is it possible to get one done, and the others at a later stage?

Sorry for all the questions, just you seem rather clued up on all this.
    |B6 A4 1.9 PD TDI Sport | Fully Colour-Coded |18" RS6 Reps | EBC Grooved Discs | Greenstuff Pads | Jabbasport Custom Remap - 141.9hp @ 3683rpm / 368Nm @ 2154rpm | Complete With Drivers Detailing Disorder |

6th Gear

Status
    Hi, I don't sell units for installation.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexStanley
    Craig I've sent you a PM about buying a unit from you without the fitting - any chance you can respond asap please?

(I'm not sure if you got it or not though because it appears your userid has changed half way through this thread).

Thanks.

6th Gear

Status
    Some prices for you....

Concert II to RNS-E 1149
    BT 399
    Phatnoise in glovebox 249

These are all supplied and fitted prices as I dont sell parts.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by JGrant1285
    HI Craig,

I have a '52 A4 with a Concert II head unit.

I'm looking at getting either the RNS-E or the RNS-D installed. The problem is that i'm not too sure what the main differences are between the 2. I also wouldn't mind having the bluetooth phone done too, but i aint got a MFSW - can this be done? I also like the idea of the phatnoise too.

I'm looking for a breakdown of how much this would cost (parts & install) - and if they can be done or not. If i cant afford all of them at once, is it possible to get one done, and the others at a later stage?

Sorry for all the questions, just you seem rather clued up on all this.

Neutral

Status

s4

craig i have a 99 prefacelift s4 with a phatbox, what can u do for me and how much regards tony
    noggy blue S4, hybrid turbo's, 470 bhp, and lots of bits, audi-sport. net sticker

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234