B7 + Ipod?

shaneg

Reaction score
Hi guys

Looked through various threads, there is so much information that I think I have gone into information overload...

What do I want?
I want to be able to play my iPod in my B7!

I would want it to charge in-car, I would like the iPod to be hidden but accessible due to it being kept in the car but updated a couple of times a month with music, no wires hanging around the cabin of the car and I would like to be able to control it from the head unit/ MFSW.

What is currently in my car?
I have a Symphony II head unit with a 6 CD Changer, Non Bose.

Colour Driver information screen (If that makes any difference?)

I would like it to be OEM to be honest, not a fan of a random Kenwood (Or similar) head unit hanging out of the centre console.

Also, What would I need to purchase with your recommendation?

I appreciate that this is a lot to be asking from you kind folk at AS.N but I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks a lot

Dension gateway 100 CAN version would be the best option, charges all Ipods/Iphones and displays track names in the DIS, can be controlled fully from the MFSW and HU, the Audi one cannot do most of the above.

It can be supplied with a dock cable that will sit in the glovebox on the top shelf.

Dension gateway 100 CAN version would be the best option, charges all Ipods/Iphones and displays track names in the DIS, can be controlled fully from the MFSW and HU, the Audi one cannot do most of the above.

It can be supplied with a dock cable that will sit in the glovebox on the top shelf.

I'm interested in the same thing... if you plug an iphone 4 in can you still make calls through the car's factory phone kit? Not essential as I have an Ipod but would be handy.