Has my Concert blown a fuse ??

SteveDickinson

Reaction score
My Concert R/C stopped powering up yesterday. Checked the fuse box BUT there was no fuse in slot 43 which is supposed to be for the Radio/ Central Locking and Sat Nav - Where is it ?? What else could be the problem....

what car have you got?
It's unlikely to just blow a fuse, but there is a fuse on the back of the concert unit. Unfortunately this means fiddling around with thin strips of metal to release the head unit. You have a permanent live connection and a switched live connection from the ignition, so it is relatively easy to check that both are live when the ignition is switched on. Beyond that you are talking electronics. Bear in mind Audi switched manufacture from Blaupunkt to Matsushita around 1999, so a Concert could be either depending on year.

my car just did that too and i looked at fuse 43 to find there was no fuse there i know how you feel

You need to cross reference the fuse layout in the manual with the fuse layout on the inside of the fusebox cover. The manual is generic, the cover has the correct layout for your car.