Dension Gateway 300 Help/Questions

jon_s

Reaction score
Hi All,

New here so go easy please ha!

Just bought a A3 TDI S-Line, Blooming lovely in every respect, Then the few small things appear that annoy my wotsits ha!

No MP3 player will be my first niggly to winge about..

Now i know the boffs at Dension have created the Gateway 300 to do the job,
My stereo is the Concert single din cd player which i am fairly sure is the Concert II.
From what i read the Gateway 300 GW33AC2 is the one i need?

I'm not into all the ipod lark but i am looking to buy the 300 to plug a usb pen drive in for my music.
Now will the interface read read a 32gb size pen drive?
The CDs/Tracks will show on the DIS and should on the Radio screen as well?
If say u have got to a certain album and song then i leave the car off all night, In the morning will the Gateway remember the last song it was on and carry on from there like a normal media player would do or will it reset back to the start so you have to select back to where you were listening?

Last question,
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy the kit from?

Regards,
Jon

Did you every get an answer to this or end up trying it?

GW300, pile of crap. Locks up intermittently especially after short journeys, replaced all 5 that I have fitted and even refunded people.
Please do not waste your money on one.

It will not display tracks on the radio or navigation, only on the DIS.

Should have no probs with a 32GB USB stick.

Cheers s8craig, I was looking at something to use whilst I save some pennies for the RNS-E kit but the AMI for the RNS-E is £400 notes too! Which I was a bit shocked about as you can pick the RNS-E for not much more. I wonder if I take the gear out of my A5 before I give it back, dont think they will notice! lol