Ok, i've had a search but not really found too much, so thought i'd ask the question.
Ive got a parasitic drain on my battery and this morning it was as dead as a black gospel singer with a crack addiction. Had the RAC dude out to juice it (as I couldn't get it up on the drive by pushing) and he tested the battery and the alternator and he said it's charging fine but that something is draining about 0.5amps from the battery when the ignition is off which is way too much (should be about 0.05amps).
I've checked all the bits i've found from searching, boot light staying on, glovebox light etc etc. The only thing I can think of is the new head unit i've installed, but i've got the live feeds correct as far as I can see, so i'm kind of at a loss - unsure if the amp has any funny connections I should be aware of that might mean it's not turning off (although i've got it connected to the remote). The battery is charging overnight so I can start testing all the circuits one by one with a multimeter tomorrow.
So if anybody has any pointers before I trial and error then i'd be grateful!