HU/Amps/Speakers/Subs - See here!

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
if your looking at upgrading etc and hunting around for prices speak to me i've got a friend that holds accounts with nearly every company you could imagine..

so give me a PM and ill get you some prices.. please note.. it wont be a quick turn around quote.. may take me a week so please don't ask me last minute..

reason i say there will be a delay is because he will check all the known official suppliers and make sure he beats all them before he gives you a quote..

he will not match companys that supply gray imports etc..

can he get andymac stealth subs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif only kidding mate.
thats a really good post. i'll take you up on it later on in the year after i've moved and have a garage to fit andy's sub and also change the HU etc.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt that exactly whats being supplied though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt that exactly whats being supplied though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

don't understand your query?

he doesn't import his equipment and so you will have no issues with warranty etc

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't understand your query?

he doesn't import his equipment and so you will have no issues with warranty etc

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought you were from america? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

then continued to think your friend would be american too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

maybe i think too much! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif