Help Deciding Either AndyMac Stealth Sub for 8P Or a Custom ICE

J.R.

"Started From The Bottom"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I'm having trouble deciding what type of ICE install for my boot.

I want to do AndyMac Stealth Sub for 8P ....but I'm thinking the bass won't match my needs , as it's only a 6.5" sub and I want something like an 10" or 12".

Unless AndyMac can do one for me on a 10" or 12" ?

AndyMac is there a chance you can do me a short video or something so I can hear how your Stealth Sub for 8P sounds like ?

My other alternative is the custom build below:

24610101501474506952765.jpg

I've found the company that has made this custom build.....But there on a long thing stating 2 months just to build them.

Does anybody know where else I can get this sort of custom build ?

If you are thinking 10 or 12" sub then a stealth sub is not for you. The stealth sub is really a solution for people who want the Bose system to sound like it should, tighter punchier bass, with less strain on the cabin speakers. It is not an alternative to a 10" boot hogger I'm afraid. I don't have a video of it in action as this would be totally pointless unless you already had the system fitted and could replay the video through it. Bit like showing a demo of an HD tv over an SD feed.

If you are thinking 10 or 12" sub then a stealth sub is not for you. The stealth sub is really a solution for people who want the Bose system to sound like it should, tighter punchier bass, with less strain on the cabin speakers. It is not an alternative to a 10" boot hogger I'm afraid. I don't have a video of it in action as this would be totally pointless unless you already had the system fitted and could replay the video through it. Bit like showing a demo of an HD tv over an SD feed.

That's fine......I think I'm going to go All out then.....Do you know anybody that can do custom boxes like below ?