MMI + Satnav

Cannonz

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone shed some light on this for me.
I bought a new 60 Plate A4 Avant last year i opted for quite a few extras to say the least as i love my gadgets i.e. the B&O and DAB which sounds amazing i must say but unfortunatley i forgot to take the MMI option which was stupid on my behalf :( i also never took the satnav for which i'm also sorry about due to having my tomtom wasting my dashboard with a sucker stuck to the window and a trailing cable to the lighter socket :( Anyway my question is this i know i can get the MMI installed as an optional extra at the dealers for £400 but can i also have the satnav added as well or does that need the head unit changed also..?
If this can be done does anyone have a rough idea of the cost or maybe some other place that can supply and fit cheaper?

Thanks

Mmi for £400? Are you talking about AMI (Audi music interface) for £400. I take it you have concert or symphony unit install at the moment with no controls around the gear stick.

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry yes i meant AMI, I have a Concert with the B&O advance sound system, no unfortunatley i have no audio controls at the gear stick, by that statement i take it i'm screwed then apart from just adding the AMI only or spending mega bucks getting the centre console changed as well..?

Thx for the info but i'm not going to spend as much as that as i won't gain anything back from forking out that much when i sell it, Will probably be trading in next year for A5 and i will make sure i don't make the same mistake twice ;) will just persiver with stick on tomtom till next year ;)

Thanks again