Dension fitting question

mjsummer

Reaction score
Hi i have brought a Dension ice link plus for audi.I have a 2005 audi 1.8t cabriolet and have asingle slot cd player. I removed the head unit and conected up the dension by taking the top pin plug out and using the extension that comes with the dension plugged it back in thus wiring in the link. The radio still works single cd works but how do i change it over to the ipod?? on the head unit it has no option for cd changer does it?? do i need to do something elsse first?

Any help would be appreciated
thanks
mj.

Hit the CD button twink(I think) works with an Xcar I fitted in my B7 cab

Tried holding cd button down and pressing twice but nothing?? There must be a way of doing this! Instructions are always so vague! Lol

Where is the best earth found at the back of the stereo?
thanks for the quick replies :thumbsup:

Thanks guys attached it to the head unit and it works held cd down before turning hu on. it switched to cd changer.
It won't work with my iphone 3gs . It plays what was last playing on the phone can't change anything and won't charge it . will try ipod later .

Which Dension did you buy?

Try select CD6, track 3 then hold FF for 3-5 secs, This should put it in GW mode (if supported)

I have it working fine now thanks. I have just have to find the best way of getting the cable round to the front !