audi s3 8L stereo wiring harness and facia panel help needed urgently!!!

philreed52

Reaction score
As above, i have a symphony 2 stereo fitted and want to swap to my jvc single din DVD player. cant find which harness i need and the facia panels are awkward as f**K to work out what i need! I have symphony 2, non bose.

thanks guys

Not for the 8L A3, think you have to get an A4 version and modify it. Most companies producing such things are US based and the 8L was never released in the US IIRC

Strange, iv just ordered CT24AU09 FACIA from halfords for £14.29
Apparently the correct one for the car.
Im wondering which a4 fascia you would buy and how it would be modified????

Not really that strange as that's for the 8P not 8L (Halfords quality service as usual)

Its very strange actually when your assured its correct.
Anyway dont be shy with the a4 fascia info. i think think this may be the only option.

Assured it's correct by Halfords?
Thats like Kwik Fit assuring you they will not be beaten on price!
I don't have info on the mods needed to fit an A4 version, just know some AS members have done it

Same problem here. I've got a facelift 8L S3 and trying to go from Audi double DIN to an Alpine single DIN. Couldn't find the correct fascia after hours of searching online. I ended up buying the 8P one and filing it down to make it fit. It will never be quite right though so I'm keen to find a proper fascia.

Assured it's correct by Halfords?
Thats like Kwik Fit assuring you they will not be beaten on price!
I don't have info on the mods needed to fit an A4 version, just know some AS members have done it

Who are kwik fit?
And theres me thinking you know everything about audi audio,,,,,, Gutted