Changing from Chorus to a Concert Head-Unit

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi,

I purchased a second hand Audi Concert CD player today, but when I installed it there was a space the whole way around the unit. I am aware that I will need a fascia, but I am unsure which one to get. Can someone please help me out?

Below is a picture showing what I original head-unit looked like:

A10_191211172959-1.jpg

This is a picture of the Audi Concert CD Player I purchased today.

51401844.jpg

Would this be the one I would need?
FP-05-05 Facia Plate Fascia Adaptor for Audi A4 Concert on eBay (end time 05-Apr-11 14:54:39 BST)

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

No, no one does a fascia plate for what you need. You have a Concert from an A3 or TT and they have a different fascia to the B6 I believe you have. All the fascia adapters are for fitting a DIN sized aftermarket HU to different Audi's, not fitting oversized Audi HU's to different Audi models

Silly question but was you cold when you took that photo lol.. HIGH!! I always have mine on 16 lol! :p soz for randomness ><

You need to buy a concert II with the chrome strip along the top for an A4 2001-2008, the part number should start 8E0 as a guide.

Cheers for the help guys! They CD player will do for the time being until I see the correct one! I thought they were the same, learn from your mistakes I suppose!lol .. It was cold then hence "HI"! :p