upgrading sysmphany system

Mike_R

Reaction score
Hi

Need some urgent help please. I have ordered a pioneer hd1bt sat nav double din. My car has the cd and tape player, so has the space for the new upgrade. I drive a a4 2006 2.0 T Fsi.

I am being charged some crazy prices for fitting part from automobilli who has contacted through this but are based up north and in derby.

If anyone can help. What I need to know is what parts I need to install the system. In specific the actual part names and id's. Halfords say I need a pc9 408 harness adaptor which is for bose stereos. I cant see bose anywhere on the system plus they want to charge 50quid for the wire.

Am sure I need pc9 401or pc9 404 harness adaptor. Also need to get a aerial adaptor and double dinn facia plate. All these items I can see on ebay but with all different models am really confused

I have found a place that will fit but I just want to make sure am not taken for a rise with these parts. 1person mentioned I need a quadlock wire , I have no idea what this is but am sure he would have just included to price

any help guys would be great

google VWcruise, good company and resonable prices

You need to check if your system is ISO or Quadlock before you order anything. Audi changed to Quadlock around 05/06 so it could be either. This just refers to the type of connectors behind the HU. Take a pic