JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    Warmonger

Status

SE HCB-300 Bluetooth Kit

OK - got this for Xmas and had it installed yesterday only to find that it does not come with the tele-mute lead that connects it upto the interior speaker system. It is curently running from the loudspeaker that it came with.

very pleased with the system but does anyone have any idea where i can get this lead from ?? cannot see it anywhere and i have been trawling the net all day

Also - where have you guys been mounting the controller for this unit ??
    I have it under the indicator stalk on the dash - there not many places where it could go as the dash nearly all curves plus no one wants wires on display. in this position i cannot see the unit with the steering wheel on centre but it is still usable
    any suggestions on this that anyone has found ??

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status

Re: SE HCB-300 Bluetooth Kit

MasterMofo - i had the install done for me, but I know they didn't use the SE music-mute lead. it may have been an Autoleads-branded one, but in any case it works a treat - i've got Symphony II h/u BTW
    Autosounds here in Newcastle fitted mine - 0191 273 6100

1st Gear

Status

Re: SE HCB-300 Bluetooth Kit

Hi MasterMofo,

I have the Sony Erikson advanced music mute, sealed in its wrapper. I can send it to you, instead of back to where I bought it if you like?

I fitted my control unit here;

Which leaves is very accessable. The sticky pad wouldn't hold it there though, so it's actually superglued there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] Don't be afraid though, after having all that bit apart, the rubber matt comes out and can be replaced easily if you remove the kit.