DVD/SAT NAV Screens anyone?

Naresh

Reaction score
Does anyone have an after-market DVD fold-out screen in their Audi and if so can you post us your pics? I'm considering buying either a DVD player which slides out and also plays CD's/MP3's, with the optiion of adding a navigation unit in the future! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Just wanted to know if they come with enough pre-outs to run 2 amps for the front/rear speakers and a sub!

Any advice appreciated! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

naresh... depending on which ones you get the cheap ones are usually just the monitor and player... but no internal amp so u would have to have amps to get sound anyways and the high end ones come with the same spec if not more spec like normal HU where u have your pre outs for front,back,sub and then your inputs to attach your add ons..

the top of the range clarion one.. i used to have..
in my golf. was really good i had the tv tuner added on.. and was very good qualtiy with touch screen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do you have any pics of it fitted mate?? Just wondering how much of the air vents it blocks! Could be a problem in summer me thinks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cheers Mo - Top Man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif