wiring playstation 2 in A3

BromleyA3

Reaction score
ive jsut fittd a pioneer ahv p6400 cd motorised screen headunit in my a3 n have decided i want 2 wire it up 2 my PS2 i have brought a lead that runs from the back of the ps2 to the red white and yellow RCA outputs in the back of the headunit i have connected it up n tries pressing source on the headunit but it just doesnt seem 2 work just tuner n cd works any ideas/help or isntruuctions on wiring it all up many thanx

maybe there is a funtion to turn on other sources..

as i can turn off my changer,dvd,ps2 off on my headunit so it doeesnt select these or vise vera and turn them on...

read your manual on your head unit..

i know your a man but u have to read it at least at some point... lol

but wouldnt you have to wire the PS2 into the HU using an aux-in and not using RCAs?

the RCAs are there for output only and you're trying to send a signal into them?

thats if i read your post properly, its christmas and beer has been consumed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

EDIT: just had a look at the description of the 6600, so guessing thats similar spec to yours, make sure you have the PS2 wired into the inputs on the back of the HU and then check the manual to see if you actually need to turn the AV input function on or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sorry, probably not much help as i havent used one of those units /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif