will concert III fit B6 A4?

Reaction score
I didn't plan on buying this head unit.. but it happend anyway :)
I want to retro fit heated seats so I needed to get a climate control unit with heated seat switches. So while I was at it I got the B7 version for geater control. But it's for a double din setup and I have single din just now. so... I'm buying the double din cage and that leave sme with a hole to plug. So I bought a double din concert III head unit in very nice condition at a good price. So the question is will it work in my B6 or am I an idiot? (Note: this question is in reference to the question at hand and does not invite more general opinions on the matter of idiocy)

aha. now to see if I can work out enough german to buy the right parts.. along with the wiring looms for retro fitting heated seats.
cheers

christ almighty! just for the concert 3 CD player? that's looking expensive

thanks again Craig. So I'll need this adapter for any double din unit when converting from single din is that right?

Nothing happened over winter so I'm revisiting this again.
Is it an option to chop the loom out of a donor car (with concert III) and wire it into my car instead of using adapters? Would it be as simple as matching the individual wires or a whole world of pain? I'm handy enough with a soldering iron and shrink wrap if a rewiring process is logical. It's CANBUS etc that loses me entirely.