Audi A3 - Upgrading my Single Din Concert to a Double Din Unit...Advice Anyone?????

Lee78

Reaction score
I'm wanting to upgrade my Single Din Concert Stereo to an RNS-E on my 2005 Audi A3. I know there's a fair bit of work involved etc.... a double din cage, switches, tray and alter my climate control unit to fit the RNS-E.

Has anyone done this recently and recommend any suppliers in the UK for the RNS-E aswell as the switches etc or anyone selling any of these themselves??
I've been looking on Ebay but a little sceptical about the RNS-E's on there sourced from Europe.
I've also seen this:
7"HD LCD TMC DVB-T GPS RDS USB iPod BT SD for AUDI A3 on eBay (end time 16-Nov-10 14:58:01 GMT)

Anyone got any thoughts on this
Cheers for your help

Reactions: ItsAllGood
Just done this - theres a great link here
DIY:Single to Double Din Conversion for Audi A3

should tell you all you need to know. Obviously can get them from Audi but E-bay was my shopping ground as quite a few do come up. I've just put my old single unit on there.

Good luck - Let me know if you need any more details

Cheers for the link, will be a massive help..
Bought myself an RNS-e system off a chap on this forum, which i'm collecting on Sunday... Just busy sourcing the d-din cage and switches etc. Looking forward to installing it..
Hope your enjoying ur new system

Can any one in London (UK) do this for me? I'll pay £100. I have all the parts. Double din cage and buttons. All i need is someone to fit the cage, buttons, my navigation system and trim the climate control. Email me on: juned90@hotmail.co.uk if anyone can do this. I will travel to you if you are in london