can you add a six disc changer to the symphony II

jediknight

Reaction score
Website
www.nathanwillits.com
ok, next stupid question....sorry

can i add a 6 disc changer to a symphony II headunit and then would i be able to controll all 12 discs?? (6 in the headunit and 6 in the changer)

thanks

Lol Jedi. I've never seen someone so concerned about the potential different music formats in a car before they've even bought one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've found this site that should give all the info you need. It seems the symphony II does have the ability to add an external 6 cd changer:

Clicky

HTH

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

yeah yeah yeah... i just want to make sure im spending my well earned cash in the best way i can and want to make sure i get the right car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i appreciate everyones advice... hey..its what forums are for arent they?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jedi-knight83 said:
i appreciate everyones advice... hey..its what forums are for arent they?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely mate. I was exactly the same before I bought my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Half the fun is finding out about the car before you get it.