Parrot Kit's - Anyone in the Surrey area able to help with fitting?

dubdemand

VAG Addict
Reaction score
Hi there,

Our Avant came with a Bury phone kit but after a bit of messing around I have have discovered that the mute kit was causing the Bose amp to not function. Therefore, I am now considering removing it all together and replacing with a Parrot ck3100.

I've been quoted £335 for the kit and fitting but was thinking it may be something I can fit myself. Is anyone able to help me with this or advise?

Many thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:
not exactly an overwhelming response! any suggestions would be appreciated...

Am nowhere near you but it's quite easy if you've got rudimentary wiring skills. Hardest bit will be working out where to put the display thingamabob. Getting the mic up near the courtesy light is also easy, use a blunt flat object to shove the wire into the trim and go over the top of the glovebox. There will likely be 2 ways of wiring it up, one using the built in "amp" in the car kit which hijacks anything else in the car in an attempt at making bluetooth transmission of music from your mobile phone semi-audible and the better way which uses the mute wire and mono audio in on your headunit. That's if it's similar to the Parrot kit I sold to buy the proper Audi Bluetooth module.

Before you jump to Parrot, what radio you got atm?