HELP NEEDED WITH THIS PLEASE EVERYONE ?????

doug.p

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread
admin please move if it is
i purchased my A4 avant 6 months back now.
it had the below in it but i have no idea exactly what it is or how to get it to work
please can some one help me with whats needed, or i can come over to you if your a mobile comms shop in kent / essex
thanks
18072010347.jpg

Does that Bury Mounting bracket have a part no. or code on it so we can check what its for as its also using a brodit clamp to sit in dash without screws.

ok sorry, i am looking at the wire hanging out the top right of the stereo surround and the bury communication cradle thing, i will look for part no, where will it be, the cradle sort of slides up at the top, i can see an antana in the far top left of my windscreen also

Well it will be some form of car kit then, just finding which handset it supports, that cable looks like a power cable aswell, dont think its earphone, so maybe had car kit & a sat nav unit fixed to the vent above head unit.

i thought it might be for a screen for the kit ?

You are missing the crade part of the kit. I have one of these in my golf and there is another bit which slots into the Bury Part. I use a Blackberry Pearl in it. If you have a BTooth phone try searching on your phone for connections as they are usually btooth

ok cool will do - how do i know if its on or anything though ? is the wire top right anything to do with it ? a screen perhaps ??
i have an iphone 4 so i could buy a cradle then i suppose ?