Advanced In Car Technologies
Welcome To The In-Car Camera Forum
This new forum area has been created due to the growing demand and use of In-Car Cameras!
With In-Car Camera's on the rise in the UK and throughout the rest of the world they are designed and used in an attempt to help with the following:
- Speeding Up Insurance Claims - If there is clear footage then it could be an Open & Shut Case of what exactly happened
- Combat 50 / 50 Claims - Stop Insurance companies from awarding 50/50 claims which can mean a loss of your Excess and NCB especially when you know you are in the right.
- Reduce Insurance Premiums - If you have a guardian angel watching you whilst driving on the road then it is more than likely that Insurance companies will start to bring down the costly insurance costs
- Combat Insurance Fraud - With a lot of "Crash for Cash" Scams taking place on a daily basis recently, it's very difficult to prove your innocence and that you were not at fault.
- Excessive Whiplash Claims - It's been shown that to sustain a serious whiplash injury you need to be involved in an incident that it is over 2Gs worth of force.
- Improver Driver Safety on the Road - This is particularly useful for Fleet Managers and Company vehicles to ensure the cars are being driven safely
If you have any questions, need any info or want to post up your experiences or footage then this is the place to do so!
Tim - Project & Marketing Manager of Advanced In-Car Technologies LTD. An Audi Approved OEM / Retrofit Specialist Company. All views expressed are my own and bear no reflection on Advanced In Car Tech.
Audi Bluetooth -AMI/iPod - RNSE Navigation Units - Cruise Control - Optical Parking Systems - DAB (Digital Radio)- Audi Factory Retrofits- Stolen Vehicle Tracking - In-Car Cameras- Genuine VCDS Cables