ASN members Dash cam footage.

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
I know a few of us have these, so post up your "selected viewing" driving footage in this thread just for a laugh. We Audi drivers carry a certain reputation so lets show the world what we have to put up with.
If the Russians can do it so can we.

****ty yellow Peugeot nearly wiping me out KD56 PWF, just in case he Googles his reg number

[ytv]McPziGySvhg[/ytv]

Peugeot going wrong way down a dual carriageway.

[ytv]zeUoN1ywNKw[/ytv]

Last edited:
Reactions: Artimus
ADI last year. I did a passenger ride in a RS6.

Randomly caught people throwing rubbish out their window. One of my pet hates.

Pug smacks in to the back of a Astra. Sorry bout the poor location. I was playing.

Vectra cutting it a bit close.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not had anything exciting of note happen since installing mine. If I ever do, then I'll teach myself to upload footage!

Here's a few of mine

Driving through a red light:

Driver on his mobile (Really Really hate this one, no excuse at all):

Getting cut up at a roundabout:

Conditions were really bad on this one!

A funny reversing video in a car park:

All these were filmed on a Blackvue DR400 V1. Will be replacing it with either the DR380 or DR500 soon as the DR400 has got a problem with the lens.

I know a few of us have these, so post up your "selected viewing" driving footage in this thread just for a laugh. We Audi drivers carry a certain reputation so lets show the world what we have to put up with.
If the Russians can do it so can we.

****ty yellow Peugeot nearly wiping me out KD56 PWF, just in case he Googles his reg number

KD56 PWF Yellow Peugeot Dickhead driver - YouTube

Peugeot going wrong way down a dual carriageway.

Peugoet going wrong way on Dual Carriage way - YouTube

Sidi.....

Checked out your YouTube channel and what was this guy doing? Guessing you were at an Audi garage?

Ha yes, forgot I had left that on there. Its Dave demonstrating the Audi cam system. When your car is in for service they can send you footage to help explain things, he was just taking a quick view of my car to show me how it works. So I sent him this to show him how mine works.

I didn't record this one but it's incredible what happens in this video!

Reactions: P40ULW, StateOfPlay and Artimus
That Russian crash was insane cant believe he just got out and walked away

A short clip from earlier today.

I was out earlier with my Son looking for what will be his first Car, we were on our way home and chatting about driving, I was just warning him to treat other road users as would-be assassins, when...

My Son chirped up "you mean like him??"

The idiot didn't even look right until he was half way across my lane, He didn't bother to acknowledge me when he realised his mistake (you can see the point at which he hesitates), just carried on like "yeah... and...?"! I dread to think what could have happened if I was as blase as he was.

suffice to say there were a few "F***s & B****s" muttered under my breath.

Now this really grinds my gears....

Mazda driver is in the outside lane which is to exit the roundabout at the next junction. I saw him acting a bit strange in my rear view and knew instantly what he was going to do. Bearing in mind, the lane of traffic I was in was busy into the centre of Poole. Queue is backing well up the road! He jumps in and then sticks his hand up when I started making signs at him. I then pointed to my camera, him and his misses then spend the next 5mins looking very sheepishly in their mirrors to try and look at it. Ha.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to make me bother putting up the footage but today we have met king of the stupids. Toyota Yaris, wet road, blind bend leading onto and off a dual carriageway on the wrong side of the road.

[ytv]BBiCBfGO8Po&ns=1 [/ytv]

As a former truck driver that could only use the first two lanes, one of my pet hates is middle lane crawlers (60mph or less) that won't move left even when;
a: there's nothing inside them, b: they're not overtaking & won't be for at least a 1\4 mile.

The Micra driver in the above video needs pulling over and giving a half hour lecture on the highway code & etiquette - if that happened more often, they'd soon realise the habit was making them late & they'd either avoid doing it or avoid motorways! either scenario would benefit other road users.

Reactions: P40ULW, olethalb, JudderMan and 1 other person
How has this thread been hiding from me for so long?! I need to explore more of ASN...

Anyway! My contribution...

FG53 EPY - Some absolute idiot about to join the M1 still drinking his morning coffee and not paying attention!

What happens when you don't clear the snow off your roof...

NU08 MBF - Clearly not paying attention... casually driving through a red light in Leeds City Centre.

And just this morning... a traffic cone in the middle of the M1!

ScottB5 do you mind if i ask what camera your using looks very clear? im in the market for one myself after i almost lost a case of a hit an run driver into the back of my Golf R32 a few months back.

Not at all, ask away.

Its a Blackvue DR300G from Advanced In-Car.
Blackvue DR300G In Car Camera System | Advanced In Car Technologies

Can't fault the camera or the company.

Ahhh Great stuff, didnt expect such a quality picture looking at the specs! Would you recommend Blackview Cameras? ive been looking at the MI Witness ones aswell but the thing that puts me off the Blackview is the software, do you have to use there software to get the videos off the camera? also do you have to have the speed imprinited on the video?

Cheers

Ahhh Great stuff, didnt expect such a quality picture looking at the specs! Would you recommend Blackview Cameras? ive been looking at the MI Witness ones aswell but the thing that puts me off the Blackview is the software, do you have to use there software to get the videos off the camera? also do you have to have the speed imprinited on the video?

Cheers

I've only used the Blackvue cameras and can't fault them in any way........well, apart from when it don't shut up about not having a SD card inserted. lol

You can turn the speed imprint off the video, like I have.
The blackvue software is needed for adjusting the settings on the camera and to view the GPS data.
You don't have to use the software, the videos are in mp4 format, so can viewed on any thing device or you can put the SD card into your phone to watch the videos. Which I did at ADI last year after the track sessions and shared the videos.
You can also upgrade the memory card.

I've only used the Blackvue cameras and can't fault them in any way........well, apart from when it don't shut up about not having a SD card inserted. lol

You can turn the speed imprint off the video, like I have.
The blackvue software is needed for adjusting the settings on the camera and to view the GPS data.
You don't have to use the software, the videos are in mp4 format, so can viewed on any thing device or you can put the SD card into your phone to watch the videos. Which I did at ADI last year after the track sessions and shared the videos.
You can also upgrade the memory card.

Awesome!, thank you its certainly on my list when payday rolls around this month.

Awesome!, thank you its certainly on my list when payday rolls around this month.

Looks like Scott has already been on the case which is great!!

The cool thing about the new Blackvue DR500G Camera is that it has built in WiFi. This means you can view and download footage from the camera to your Smartphone. You can also change settings direct from the SmartPhone!!

Blackvue DR500 GW Wifi | Advanced In-Car Technologies

Here's one for you. I'm driving down the road and I spot some blue lights flash up ahead. When I get there I see a police car has just pulled over a pretty shiny looking Range Rover (you can see them pulled up on the right of the video @ 3 secs in). The police car has its rear red flashing lights on at this point so it stands out from behind - next thing I know a dodgy looking white Transit van decides he doesn't seem to want to drive past the rozzers that are pulled up ahead, pulls out in front of me and mounts the kerb performing an emergency U-turn of some description, then drives off in the opposite direction. He later turns right up a side street (which would eventually bring him around the police and back out further down the road where he was originally heading).

Bizarre!

Probably a completely uninsured, untaxed vehicle being driven by someone who doesn't even have a license! Either that or he's just been committing some 'dodgy' activities and didn't want to risk being pulled over either. Or both.

Went to interlink to collect a parcel and caught them throwing parcels around.

Reactions: Jameze
Technical question for anyone with Bose and an incar cam, does the camera shake with volume turned up like the mirrors do? Bit worried about this as I have mine up quite abit and can usually see a very wobbly car in my rear view mirror.

I think my camera has a stabilizer built into it, with 30mm lowered suspension and /35 profile tyres it copes pretty well.

Technical question for anyone with Bose and an incar cam, does the camera shake with volume turned up like the mirrors do? Bit worried about this as I have mine up quite abit and can usually see a very wobbly car in my rear view mirror.

Weirdly enough I was thinking about this the other day...

I had the music turned up and felt the wind-shield and it was vibrating slightly. However it doesn't affect the camera :)

Have mine above the rear view mirror & regularly play my BOSE system at fairly high volume with plenty of bass - it has no effect on the video whatsoever.

Reactions: sliced