AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits

Thread: ARBs

Neutral

Status

ARBs

Hi guys,

I've just started down the slippery slope of uprating my suspension and so far have bough my H&R springs and soon to get my Bilstein B8's for my S3 (2001). I'm looking into ARBs now and your Neuspeed ones (22mm front, 19mm rear) have some pretty good reviews.

Are you doing any forum discounts these days and also what are your thoughts on the various tie bars you stock?

Cheers!
    Currently running a MTM stage 1 map, ECS brakes, Forge DV, Bager 5 TIP, 18" RS4s, Bilsteins, H&R springs, Tie bars, Milltek catback... but not for long...

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    hello my dear
    I must admit , ARB`s do make a great addition for handling packages
    Neuspeed is a superb make and we sell alot of these
    But as for a GB , we have not had one for a while , but to be fair we did have these on offer at Christmas time

So if you wanted to see if you could get a few names together , then maybe we could do a few of you some deals

We try to keep the prices low as much as possible so forum members do not have to remember to ask

Forge , Milltek and a few others we do 10% off their retail , but see if you can get a couple of names together and I will see what I can do for you :D
    Sarah